We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
NBCUniversal is seeking an Executive Assistant to support Senior Executives in the Ad Sales group.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prioritize communications that may include meetings, phone conversations and emails; determine through independent judgment those which require immediate attention
• Coordination of travel arrangements
• Assist in gathering and coordinating information for regular reporting needs
• Overall management of multiple busy calendars
• Coordination and scheduling of meetings and events
• Process and track expense reimbursements
• Maintain and updating contacts lists
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate files
• Provide backup support to other EAs as needed
• Assist with additional special projects and other duties as required
• Create and manage tracking documents for internal distribution and communication updates
• Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
• 1+ years prior relevant experience, supporting Senior-Level Executives
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with MS Office – Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent at problem-solving, taking initiative, and being very resourceful
• Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to multi-task
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyeq3-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.