Executive Assistant To China President
As Executive Assistant to functional heads, you will be working with senior stakeholders in the international business. As such we need someone who is proactive, motivated and ready to take on a role in a dynamic and fast-moving organization.
You will need previous experience as an administrative assistant to senior leaders, and have managed extensive international travel and a fully scheduled diary. You will need to be extremely professional, detail orientated and able to use your initiative. Additionally, you will be highly proficient in using computer and other office equipment and tools.
You need to be degree educated and have the eligibility to work in China. You will speak native/fluent Chinese Mandarin and English.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who has an interest in the media and entertainment industry to gain broad exposure to the business.
• Full diary management including coordinating internal and external meetings, videoconferences, Telepresence calls and conference calls across multiple time zones
• Coordinating extensive and complex travel agendas and arrangements, understanding individual preferences and creating highly detailed travel itineraries, and collecting travel documentation and receipts, including the preparation of expense reports
• Completion and submission of all expenses through the Concur system, ensuring timely settlement of Corporate Credit Cards
• Creating well thought-out meeting agendas and taking minutes at team meetings
• Using Microsoft packages and Keynote to prepare documents including letters, spreadsheets, correspondence & expenses
• Providing support to various projects using tools including PowerPoint and DropBox etc.
• Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and important external clients
• Taking a lead part in organizing dinners, conferences and offsite meetings for relevant teams
• Using the NBCU International SAP system, initiating purchase orders and coding invoices for the relevant teams
• Acting as point of contact and providing administrative assistance for visiting executives
• A truly committed individual who has experience of being on call and supporting managers across different time zones
• Experienced with advanced international travel bookings and able to navigate meticulous itineraries and demands abroad
• Experience of corporate events
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion
• Possess a down to earth & approachable manner whilst being a complete professional
• Excellent organizational, analytical and administrative skills, together with developed interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (must be absolutely fluent), and Apple devices as well as being familiar with the internet for research purposes
• Familiar with complex phone systems and other office equipment and tools
• Exceptional attention to detail – this really is a key skill required; meticulous and detailed oriented candidates only
• Confident and proactive style with maturity and presence commensurate with the profile of the position and the organization
• Ability to work independently and show a very strong sense of initiative and intuition
• Robust work ethic and ability to calmly handle the demands of the role
• Must be flexible and wholly committed in approach and be able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
• An expert communicator with the ability to communicate with all levels especially senior executives – able to follow up on meeting action points and communicate these to the executive team
• Ability to truly multi task, prioritize and be flexible is essential in a fast paced and highly pressured environment
• Possess a calm and level-headed attitude: charmingly assertive at all times
• Knowledge of the media industry is beneficial
• Educated to degree level
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo37k-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.