Support and partner with the EVP to help drive the group's key targets. The role ensures that the EVP, and key executive/s supported, both optimize and prioritise their time for the benefit of the business. To anticipate challenges, proactively adjust schedules, manage stakeholders and hold internal teams to account to deliver to agreed deadlines. To act as a central point of contact for the team, ensuring they have access to the EVP, as well as being a crucial lead to help shape the culture of the team.
Operating virtually and in-person at internal and external locations and events. Be a friendly and professional key contact to all internal and external stakeholders.
• Organise and schedule meetings
• Diary management, including venue/restaurant booking
• Process and submit expenses
• Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, meeting minutes
• Builds and design Powerpoint presentations
• Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and accommodation for EVP and other staff members. Manage overseas travel issues as they happen.
• Internal and external correspondence with senior stakeholders (CMO / CEO level / internal exec level) for the EVP
• Communicate with LT, schedule LT Meetings, arrange meeting agendas
• Organise trade media activity (interviews, panel discussions, events)
• File / document management
• Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
• Organise team events / conferences
• Maintain a strong working relationship with all other relevant departments
• Liaise with other staff members on behalf of EVP
Skills, Qualifications, Characteristics
• Experience as an Executive Assistant supporting stakeholders at an EVP level
• Highly organised,
• Clear Communication Skills
• Able to take initiative
• Willing to travel
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Builds trust and confidence at all levels
• Flexible, can-do attitude
• Time-Management, Workload Management, Multitasking, Professionalism, Scheduling, Planning, Resourceful
• Microsoft Office – including Intermediate to advance PowerPoint skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81pym-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.