Coordinator, Marketing Strategy
Universal City, CA
The responsibilities will include handling a busy desk, managing day-to-day administrative and scheduling functions, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions. This position will directly support and report to the EVP, Analytics, Insight & Measurement, TV & Streaming, as well as provide support to two SVPs in the department. Role located in California
• General administrative duties including, meeting scheduling , and office management as well as:
• Manage and coordinate complex and changing calendars, including scheduling all meetings, proactive conflict resolution and timely communication with executive on status of key meetings which require prep
• Coordinate/confirm internal and external meetings over multiple time zones including associated resources
• Manage all travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight as well as all related expense management and ensure travel info is current and complete on EVP/SVP's calendar
• Phone support for executives (as needed) – take and relay messages in a timely manner
• Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Be a trusted and invested partner in the executive and the department's success
• Process invoices for the larger team in a timely manner/
• Assist with additional projects as required
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in fast paced, admin support role
• Expertise in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and especially proficient in Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice and flexible hours to cover east/west coast hours
• Must be willing to work in the NYC or LA areas (hybrid with mixed in office/remote schedule)
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Professional, poised with support experience executives within large, corporate environments including mastery of calendar, travel, and purchasing tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized and responsive
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, proactive problem solver, extremely detail-oriented and organized with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCU staff.
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals. Approachable, but also assertive.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with changing priorities.
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
• Understand and intuitively anticipate needs for the executive with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of the media landscape and understanding of media organization dynamics
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rev947-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.