Entertainment Coordinator (Universal Television, Current Programming)
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to the EVP, Scripted Current Series and Head of International Business Development in the Universal Studio Group organization, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Manage a complex schedule and act as a gatekeeper to EVP
• Coordinate high level creative conference calls and meetings
• Point of contact and lead coordinator for all things related to current programming department
• General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying and scanning, filing, submitting expense reports, and planning all travel arrangements for executive
• Assist in internal communication with our production and talent, and across NBCU departments and divisions; as well as with external partners in the creative community: networks, streaming services, other studios, agencies and managers.
• Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
• Provide creative assistance by reviewing dailies and taking notes on calls, scripts and cuts
• Review writer and director submissions for staffing
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dropbox, Concur and Google suite
• Minimum 2 year experience within studio or network
• 4 years entertainment experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexible, personable, self-starter who's extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills imperative
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Ability to anticipate, problem solve and stay level-headed under pressure.
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
• A motivated individual with a passion for television and willingness and desire to learn would enjoy working with our fun and dedicated team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7w8m-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.