Universal City, CA
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to two Drama Development executives within the Universal Television Studio organization, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community. This position is based in the Universal City, CA offices but will start as working remotely.
• General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying, filing, and planning all travel arrangements for executives
• Maintain submission log & return materials when appropriate
• Coordinate meetings; maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
• Assist in communication with the creative community on a daily basis
• Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
• Distribute dailies, call sheets, script revisions etc.
• Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Adobe, Final Draft, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Minimum 1 year experience within studio, network, or agency
• 2 years entertainment experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Willingness to read and write coverage for available IP – scripts, books, articles, podcasts, etc.
• Multi-task oriented, excellent organizational and time management skills, as position will assist high volume department
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment