Universal City, CA
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to two executives in the Scripted Content Programming department, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community. This position is based in the Universal City, CA offices, but will start as working remotely.
• General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying, filing, and planning all travel arrangements for executives
• Maintain submission log & return materials when appropriate
• Coordinate meetings; maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
• Assist in communication with the creative community on a daily basis
• Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
• Distribute dailies, call sheets script revisions etc.
• Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Minimum 1 year experience within studio, network, agency or production company
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• 2 years entertainment experience
• Strong and quick ability to provide television drama and comedy script coverage
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff.
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills