At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU's vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It's what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
The Entertainment Coordinator will support the EVP of Scripted Series, Movies, Daytime & Kids, ELG & DTC working across the NBCUniversal TV portfolio, including Peacock, NBC, USA, and SYFY Networks. The position also serves as office liaison, communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
Manage heavy phones, calendar, contact management, expenses, and travel for the EVP
Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis with professionalism and great customer service
Manage tracking of internal docs
Attend meetings and take notes where needed; share creative insight and voice opinions on projects
Complete other administrative duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree and preferably 1+ year(s) of on-desk industry experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and GSuite (Google Sheets and Google Docs)
• Professional phone skills, organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills
• Experience supporting executives
• Knowledge of the TV industry landscape
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to see the larger perspective
• Ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients
• Interest and passion for unscripted programming
• Proven ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Quick learner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9qoo-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.