The Entertainment Coordinator will support the VP of Alternative Development in NBCUniversal Entertainment Content, Unscripted Programming, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Manage phones, calendar & contact management; development research
• Maintain pitch logs
• Manage expenses and coordinate travel
• Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis and therefore professionalism and great customer service is needed
• Tracking internal docs (i.e. status of pitches, what has been passed on, what the team is acquiring)
• Share creative insight and voice opinions on development projects
• Complete other development and administrative duties as assigned
• Minimum 1-year work experience in Television Programming
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly creative individual with strong interest in reality competition programming
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx6b2-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.