The Entertainment Coordinator will support the SVP of Development in NBCUniversal Entertainment Content, Unscripted Programming, and serve as the department liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Manage all development deliverables – paper materials, sizzles, etc.
• Manage phones, calendar & contact management
• Development and production research
• Maintain pitch logs
• Manage expenses and coordinate travel
• Follow trades & industry developments
• Organize and manage development greenlight to air meetings
• Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis and therefore professionalism and great customer service is needed
• Tracking internal docs (i.e. pitch logs, what has been passed on, what the team is acquiring, development slates)
• Share creative insight and voice opinions on development projects
• Complete other development and administrative duties as assigned
• Minimum 1-year work experience in Television Programming or related experience (Agency desk experience preferred)
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly creative individual with strong interest in Documentary and Crime programming
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n2p7-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.