The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to the EVP, Current Programming at Universal Television Alternative Studio and will serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• General administrative duties include: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying, filing, and planning all travel arrangements for executives
• Coordinate meetings; maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
• Assist in communication with the creative community on a daily basis
• Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
• Distribute dailies, call sheets script revisions etc.
• Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
• Control Dept programming document and send out weekly
• Take notes on set during production shoots and in creative meetings
• Bachelor's Degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Minimum 1-year work experience in Television Programming
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly creative individual with strong interest in reality competition programming
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvzob-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.