The Director of Revenue Partners will lead and implement the execution of the distribution action plan across domestic and international markets. This function will play a key role to keep our partners engaged and find new ways to grow in AVOD and SVOD businesses. Will have a key and strategic role in the developing of the strategies in the distribution business partnering with Telemundo Content Owners (Entertainment, Global Studios, Sports and News) as well as NBCU Distribution & Licensing teams for both existing content and future content in the US and globally. This role will report to the VP of Revenue Partners.
• Develop and implement action plans to keep our partners engaged and find new ways to generate growth (improving all KPIs related to the partnership businesses).
• Support distribution strategy and business development efforts for Entertainment, Streaming Studio, News and Sports (supporting NBCU Global TVD and Central BD teams).
• Collaborate with colleagues (especially Content Strategy and Media Delivery) across the business to onboard new partners.
• Support AVOD business and relationships with these platforms (CTVs, MVPDs, Social Platforms, AVOD platforms, etc).
• Be the liaison with functional stakeholders in Public Relations, Sales and Marketing and key partners.
• Build strong and productive working relationships with colleagues and partners of all backgrounds, nationalities, experience levels and interests.
• Stay current and knowledgeable about the global media & entertainment industry and support the Streaming team in continually evaluating new market trends and competitive opportunities/threats.
• Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, presentations, and analyses to support senior decision makers.
• Experienced strategic analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the technology, media, and entertainment industry. Strong business development professional skilled in problem solving, storytelling, data analytics, and financial analysis.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree with an MBA degree a plus but not required.
• At least +5 years' experience business/content distribution, licensing deals, business development or related field.
• Strong preference for experience in the media and entertainment or related technology industries.
• Project Management skills.
• Demonstrate ability on creating business narratives.
• Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis (e.g., developing and interpreting financial models).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Technically minded, with prior experience in selling digital content/platforms.
• Experience and comfort working in a large, matrixed organization.
• Well suited to a fast-paced, globally dispersed environment and highly self-motivated.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently; ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting all deadlines.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Miami, Florida
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid driver's license
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3y53-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.