Account Services Representative
New York, NY
The NBCUniversal Ad Sales Planning and Monetization team is seeking a Director, Inventory. This role will be responsible for the day to day operations and processes of inventory utilization/logistics. As a function of inventory, this role will report into strategic planning and will be key in the development and implementation of new inventory processes and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inventory oversight for Bravo, E!, Oxygen, Telemundo and Universo….with additional infrastructure responsibility on Hispanic properties.
• Leads team of 4x Inventory Analysts and Managers to strategically monetize inventory and maintain property infrastructures.
• Works with Planning Leads, Finance and Direct Response teams to maximize revenue, monitor goals and identify risks.
• Responsible for Linear Value Wipes tracking and implementation, as well as, prior season write offs.
• Oversees Stewardship, Red Carpet Events and manages user permissions on SharePoint.
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• 5 + years of industry experience
• Previous experience with OnAir, and Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Prior experience as Sales Planning Manager preferred
• Excellent computer skills, demonstrated analytical ability and organizational/project management skills
• Knowledge of Nielsen rating system Network/cable ad sales traffic and/or planning knowledge is required.
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate/negotiate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
• Prior management experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9303z-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.