Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Director, Human Resources - Temporary
Please note: This role is a temporary staff position with an end date.
The temporary Director, Human Resources will work within NBCUniversal's International Networks LATAM business and will be responsible for partnering with the VP, HR and local business leaders on managing strategic and operational HR activities. The HR Director will support the local human resources team and provide guidance and counsel to business leadership while also coaching and guiding the general employee population. Ultimately, the role will ensure the smooth running of the day to day HR processes and serve as an integral partner to the local leadership team by developing and the executing timely, relevant and innovative HR programs and initiatives.
• Provide comprehensive HR business partner support to International Networks & TVD LATAM clients
• Partner with client leadership and local HR team to provide leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of HR functions including recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits, employee engagement and organizational design and change management
• Play a key role in the development and execution of business strategies that ensure maximum engagement of human resource capital
• Coach, develop and challenge the management team on the execution of growth plans and people leadership
• Partner with Talent Acquisition and Talent Development on identification, selection and retention of world-class talent
• Manage all on-boarding, retention, development and engagement activities
• Work closely with Finance, Employment Law, Employment Contracts and HR operations to either initiate or resolve HR issues in a cohesive manner
• Serve as an employee advocate, balancing fair employment standards, NBCU policy and practice and business needs
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum 7 years professional level HR generalist experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish
• Knowledge and practical application of HR disciplines including U.S employment and labor laws, employee relations, management & leadership development, performance management, organizational design and compensation philosophies and knowledge of OSHA and workplace safety.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems with creative and innovative solutions
• Strong business acumen and proven ability to drive organizational success through quality best practice HR programs and initiatives
• LATAM experience a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yqvm-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.