We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
This position sits within TV & Streaming Decision Sciences, a team with a charter to provide valuable insights that enable decision-making across NBCU's TV networks, FAST channels, and Peacock. The role will traverse the many distribution avenues that put NBCUniversal's content on screen in front of audiences. The Director will manage NBCU portfolio insights to support Distribution Sales, as well as competitive streaming insights to inform Peacock leadership.
• Assess the performance of NBCU's linear portfolio across pay TV providers to shape competitive positioning and support distribution deal renewals
• Track usage and subscription KPIs for competitor streaming services to contextualize Peacock's performance
• Analyze consumption of NBCU's FAST channel portfolio to educate stakeholders across the company
• Profile the user bases of NBCU's distribution endpoints, covering MVPDs, dMVPDs, and devices
• Advance contractual reporting terms in NBCU's distribution deals and manage vendor relationships, evaluating new vendors as needed to keep pace with evolving business demands
• Establish relationships with research teams across the company to share insights and maintain a well-rounded view of the media landscape
• Manage and develop a team of 2-3 reports at varying career stages
• Maximize the team's value-add to the company, innovating and adapting to achieve goals as needed
• Contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at NBC.
• Experience managing direct reports
• Experience working with executive stakeholders in Sales or Marketing
• Expertise in Nielsen measurement and familiarity with media industry data vendors
• Highly articulate, with the ability to translate complex analyses and nuanced data points into relevant business takeaways
• Experience crafting presentations that tell meaningful stories with data, with impactful visuals and narrative
• Experience with datasets related to streaming or subscription services
• Experience with Tableau
• Experience with SQL
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary Range of $140k-$170
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqek56-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.