The Director, Digital Ad Sales and Partnerships will focus on the high-growth digital component within the NBCUniversal International Networks division, LATAM advertising sales business. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, of Digital Ad Sales and Partnerships, the candidate will collaborate across teams (including insights & strategy, product, marketing, finance, planning) to seamlessly execute strategic partnerships and drive digital revenue.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, proactive self-starter with the ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results-oriented environment to join us.
• Manage monetization (from pitch to pay, direct to programmatic) of NBCUniversal and partner content on emerging digital platforms as well as the partner relationships required to support such monetization
• Support inbound Global Ad Sales on behalf of International sales (primarily LATAM) in all proactive ideation, media strategy and collateral creation
• Collaborate cross-functionally to improve and expand existing digital partnerships and ensure seamless execution of new initiatives
• Identify key performance indicators to measure digital ad sales success and drive progress
• Analyze and translate data-based findings into actionable insights via presentations and/or recommendations to support Global & International sales pitches
• Manage existing, and develop, Global Partnership relationships on behalf of LATAM region with LATAM and global digital platform partners
• Communicate the vision and status of strategic digital initiatives to senior executives and coworkers at all levels of the organization
• Identify and evaluate new ways to grow digital revenue and scale across the portfolio of LATAM's digital properties
• Use and maintain an understanding of key ad sales, planning and financial systems (e.g. Salesforce, NBCU Internal campaign tracking systems) and tools
• Keep abreast of technology/media industry trends and LATAM market conditions
• Experience working with multiple cultures around Latin America
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong awareness of the digital media landscape including programmatic, streaming, and social ad products and platforms
• Strong track record of cultivating relationships
• Solution-oriented and possess an ability to innovate
• Must be a detailed-oriented self-starter and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Full understanding of social media landscape: Tiktok, Snapchat, Instagram, FB
• Love of sports & celebrity + pop culture
• MBA preferred; Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years of experience directly working in media/advertising at a leading entertainment corporation, agency, technology platform and/or management consulting firm.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas)
• Fully fluent in English & Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn7oj-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.