The Digital Service Representative is responsible for providing complete post-sale support to NBCUniversal digital properties. The DSR serves as the first point of contact for post-sale maintenance, guaranteed delivery and service of our clients' advertising schedules. Additionally, the DSR will work with internal clients including Sales, Strategic Planning, and Sales Operations.
• Responsible for entering advertiser contracts into NBCU's in house contract management system
• Support Digital Sales Planners by entering deals and providing required reporting
• Coordinate and execute changes/optimization to existing contracts
• Monitor and report weekly pacing and delivery
• Send campaign screen shots / proof of campaign launch for all placements to agencies
• Complete custom reporting requests and post-campaign summary reports for clients
• Collect agency assets and create tag alignment sheet for campaign trafficking
Post Analysis and Invoice Validation
• Collaborate with billing and operations to ensure billed impressions are delivered
• Work with clients to resolve differences in third party reporting
• Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
• Serve as the primary contact with clients and agencies to ensure status and maintenance of digital advertising schedules
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients/agencies
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
• Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50bp1-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.