Digital Sales Operations Specialist
New York, NY
The Digital Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the gathering of all digital campaign media assets.
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the planning and sales team to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Gathering of all digital campaign media assets
• Ensuring media is delivered to published specifications and lead time
• Processing of all first party hosted creative and the hand of all assets to our various internal sales ops team.
• Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
• Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar-based sponsorships and events
• Functional knowledge on trafficking campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.
• Must be able to pull third and first party reporting
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
• Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
• Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
• Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• 1+ year of experience in Sales Operations.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP Premium, FreeWheel)
• Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
• Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
• Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment