Freelance Digital Production Assistant, Olympics
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone.
We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
We're looking for world-class talent to help bring action-packed coverage of The Olympics and Paralympics to viewers across the country.
Assist in the production of 100+ daily video highlights and features during the Olympic Games, from every Olympic sport.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring live Olympic events, noting and clipping significant moments
• Supporting producers & editors with shot selection and story research
• Preparing video for digital publishing – creating thumbnail images, adding descriptive metadata, etc.
• Experience producing sports highlights using AVID or Adobe Premier
• Experience publishing video to digital/social platforms
• Availability to work every day between July 19 and August 11, 2024
• Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Photoshop (a plus)
• Knowledgeable & passionate about Olympic sports, or high-level competitive experience in an Olympic sport
• Able to thrive in an intense environment with tight deadlines, while working long hours for the duration of the Olympics
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8x19m-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.