Digital Producer (Temp)
The Digital Producer is responsible for the creation and distribution of editorial content for En Casa Con Telemundo's website, apps, social media accounts, and broadcast platforms.
• Responsible for editing and producing original stories daily.
• Responsible for driving traffic to En Casa Con Telemundo's website through the optimization of news articles.
• Generates a wide variety of story ideas, researches and coordinates content and interviews.
• Generates relevant topics and news briefs with script and video.
• Responsible for conceptualizing and writing accurate Spanish-language news stories.
• Manages all phases of digital/social campaign creation; including concept development, production, post-production and adaptation to multiple platforms.
• Creates, conceptualizes and brings innovative multiplatform ideas to drive tune-in and engagement.
• Develops digital/social campaign creative briefs aligned with on-air and marketing concepts.
• Collaborates with graphics department to conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervises its cohesive execution.
• Participates in ideation or brainstorming sessions for campaigns.
• Works under the direct supervision of the Digital Managing Editor and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in entertainment news OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Working knowledge of Final Cut, and Photoshop
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing social media platforms
• Working knowledge of social Flow
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL.
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends, holidays, and natural disaster emergencies with short notice.
• Must be able to provide references from previous employers if requested.
• Must be ''on call'' 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
• Demonstrates true passion for entertainment.
• Exhibits basic understanding of digital metrics.
• Exhibits an understanding of social media and messaging platforms.
• Basic coding skills are a plus.
• Exhibits knowledge of current entertainment industry trends for the Latin Market in the US.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment.
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization.
• Creative and highly organized
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqok89-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.