Oversee the sales administration of the Broadcast Entertainment vertical. Role includes providing support for all Pricing & Planning elements including deal approval, stewardship and pricing. Manage aspects of inventory through strong working relationships with sales, inventory, finance and traffic to ensure maximum usage and placement of ad time.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategically maximize revenue through inventory usage, ad packages & sponsorships
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of accurate rate cards
• Assist in reviewing and approving plans & pricing
• Create mix & stewardship guidelines
• Monitor stewardship by maintaining deal delivery and maximizing revenue
• Generate, track and distribute assigned sales reports
• Coordinate with Sales Assistants & Planners to enforce all Sales Administration deadlines, policies and procedures as directed by the VP of Pricing & Planning; Work with VP to improve best practices and business process
• Contribute to the training and development of Ad Sales Planners and Assistants
• Support Planning SVP/Directors/Managers with Various Projects and Assignments, upon business needs
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• 3+ years related experience in media sales or buying
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet research
• Strong knowledge of media math and audience metrics
Eligibility Requirements :
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• This position requires a strong media math skill set, excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Possess strong computer skills required including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1912-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.