Assistant, Creative Services
Universal City, CA
Universal Pictures Marketing is seeking a Global Coordinator to support two teams charged in the execution of global theatrical and franchise film campaigns. The individual in this position will have two core responsibilities: overseeing the creative asset management process for multiple films and fulfilling the administrative duties for two digital teams.
Ideally, this person will have experience with asset management and tracking of organic and paid social campaigns. Exceptional communication skills both one-on-one and across all levels of management are crucial. Individuals must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, and to efficiently juggle a workload in the face of shifting priorities and deadlines. On a daily basis, the position requires someone that can take initiative with minimal direction, has the ability to seek out information from appropriate sources and has exceptional follow-through. Attention to detail is extremely important.
Individuals in this job must possess solid computer, writing, and technical skills, including a familiarity with social media, digital video content, and Keynote/PowerPoint. Experience with Photoshop is also highly desirable.
The position supports two digital marketing teams and reports into one of the team's VPs.
• Be self-reliant and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
• Establish relationships with our internal dubroom and external vendors to effectively request and deliver materials on demand and to the accurate specs
• Manage YouTube uploads of various video content across multiple titles
• Maintain media tracker Excel spreadsheet across multiple titles
• Maintain group asset Dropbox, Wiredrive and Google docs
• Independently handle day-to-day asset requests from internal and external sources
• Work with vendors and legal team to ensure all contracts and NDAs are correctly executed.
• Traffic invoices and track budgets
• Create marketing decks, as required
• Coordinate vendor photography and asset pulls
• Create and traffic specialty creative requests, including but not limited to event invites, press mailers, e-blasts, Image requests for Google, YouTube, Apple etc.
• Maintain and manage URL database (including DNS management)
• Set up social accounts across multiple platforms for upcoming titles
• Support the teams for trailer launches and at events
• Handle light administrative tasks for two VPs – scheduling, agendas, meeting notes
• 1+ year of experience in the entertainment industry specifically digital marketing, production, or post-production
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• 4 year college degree in marketing or related field is preferred but not required
• Strong written and communication skills at all levels
• Excellent computer skills
• Familiarity with video post-production and file formats