Focus Features digital marketing is responsible for the digital promotion of both specialty and wide release theatrical films in the United States. The group creates, manages and optimizes campaigns that utilize all methods of digital marketing and advertising, covering mobile and desktop websites, digital advertising creative, applications, custom video content, online publicity and social media programs.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the group and have varied responsibilities throughout all function of the department. Exceptional communication skills both one-on-one and across all levels of management are crucial. Individuals must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, and to efficiently juggle a workload in the face of shifting priorities and deadlines. Attention to detail is extremely important.
Individuals in this job must possess solid computer, writing, and creative skills. Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Photoshop experience is a must.
• Work with digital team to develop strategy, concepts and ideas for the promotion and marketing of Focus Features films in the digital space.
• Work closely with the Manager of Digital to implement creative and social media initiatives based on marketing strategy
• Manage, monitor and execute day-to-day social media campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
• Create and manage campaign calendars for all areas of digital marketing, including tie-ins with other marketing disciplines
• Access web reporting systems to monitor traffic to web sites and features.
• Manage department budgeting and accounting, including invoicing.
• Manage internal production resources dedicated to FocusFeatures.com
• Oversee the creation and delivery of social creative assets and copy as needed
• Execute digital ad creative and site takeovers
• Monitor community feedback and alert team of opportunities to tap into emerging social conversations or new technology
• Make competent creative and strategic decisions; double-check all work for factual or grammatical errors.
• Assist Creative, Publicity, Distribution, International and other departments with the delivery and/ or creation of custom creative assets
• Work with and manage outside vendors on select projects
• Provide back-up general departmental administration support as needed: agency relations, screening schedules, contract issuance and updates.
• Manage media rotation and communication.
• At least 1 year of experience in the entertainment industry specifically digital marketing, production, or post-production
• Be self reliant and able to implement and manage tasks independently
• Strong time management skills with a sharp attention to detail.
• Strong written and communication skills at all levels.
• Excellent computer skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PhotoShop.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Thorough knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Strong written and communication skills at all levels
• Experience working directly with filmmakers and creative vendors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw5kp-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.