- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• Significant amount of Order Entry/processing, maintaining contracts, and revisions.
• Screen and log calls and respond directly to inquiries.
• Supports NSM, LSM and Account Managers on make goods and sales traffic support.
• Responsible for communicating station's prime program changes and late runs.
• Provide air times and researching of billing discrepancies.
• Work with Client Financial Services to establish Agency & Client billing codes .
• Responsible for substantial daily inquiries and email correspondence.
• Make necessary Day of Air changes on last minute orders or changes.
• Effectively understand log functions, avails, and displace spots.
• Serve and train as backup for other desks.
• Organize and maintain files on all projects and keep updated.
• Assist sales department with monthly invoice mailings and adding postage, address labels, etc.
• Manage special projects as designated, dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
• Support all departments with station initiatives and events.
• A minimum of a BA degree, or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 1-year experience using Microsoft computer software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the station in Phoenix, AZ location.
• Must be willing submit to a background investigation.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• No relocation benefits available.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Florical, and OSI.
• One-year experience in radio/television sales .
• Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Excellent administrative and communications skills (written and verbal).
• Organizational skills with attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o12m-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.