Multiplatform Editor, Today Digital
New York, NY
NBCUniversal's Creative Partnerships group is seeking a Senior Creative Writer to craft b2b for the NBCUniversal ad sales brand, and b2c advertising and content for large-scale brands that advertise across the NBCU portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative spirit and the ability to pivot among projects that could range from eblasts, invitations and sizzle scripts to brand manifestos and positioning statements. The Senior Creative Writer will also write headlines, scripts, and concepts for creative pitches and large-scale brands. This position works closely with the strategy and production teams. This position is a full-time position.
• Write copy for ad sales brand marketing efforts, including but not limited to:
• Client facing web content
• Scripts for sizzle reels
• Marketing elements
• Style guide updates
• Event materials
• Conceive, develop, and bring big ideas to life in a fast-paced environment
• Pitch writing and scripting for custom content
• Pitch ideas and scripts to internal and external clients
• Supervise voiceover records
• Represent creative team in brainstorms and internal meetings
• 3-4 years of experience working as a creative writer in brand marketing/advertising/PR
• Must have a portfolio and/or writing samples
• Outstanding conceptual and oral communications skills
• Proven ability to write up ideas clearly, concisely, and quickly
• Ability to write in variety of voices (comedic, inspirational, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of media production
• Willingness to adapt to different writing assignments and work through changes
• Ability to work on weekend as required by ongoing projects.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• B.S./B.A. degree preferred
• A collaborative spirit
• Interest in the entertainment industry and pop culture. A fan of our programming is a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4k441-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.