Universal City, CA
The Creative Advertising department oversees the A/V, Print and Digital campaigns for all of Universal Pictures theatrical releases. The individual in this position will interact and coordinate with other employees in the department as part of a creative team reporting to an SVP of Creative Advertising.
• Provide duties using Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe, including calendar/scheduling, expenses, and covering phones
• Assist in management of contracts, purchase orders and campaign budgets
• Distribute and organize creative materials to vendors and filmmakers
• Track MPAA and Network approvals
• Work with A/V and Print finishing departments to meet project deadlines
• Maintain a database of all materials created for an individual campaign as well as all Research.
• Assist the Director of Creative Advertising with coordinating projects
• Interact with other department employees to facilitate the completion of all duties and responsibilities
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in film, marketing/business or communications
• 2+ years relevant administrative experience.
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Photoshop
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Prior administrative experience working in the entertainment industry, especially film, TV, publicity, promotions or agency
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative, be proactive and have meticulous follow-through
• Individual should be able to handle multiple responsibilities and juggle a busy schedule
• Prior experience in advertising, Marketing or Promotions preferred
• Ideal candidate must be hardworking, organized, and focused. A pro-active individual with the ability to work independently