The Comcast NBCUniversal Strategic Marketing Initiatives (i.e., Symphony) team is seeking a Coordinator to support the team in all capacities. This role will provide the candidate with a solid understanding of the organization's business priorities, portfolio of brands, and key executives. Day-to-day responsibilities will focus primarily on the marketing and media strategy functions.
The Coordinator will support the team on projects including but not limited to: Symphony calendar, meetings, and materials management; cross-company marketing efforts; linear and digital trafficking and reporting; executive presentations; billing; and marketing collateral.
This position is based in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA and reports to the VP, Portfolio Growth and Partnerships with dual report to Sr. Director, Audience Strategy and additional support for the broader Symphony team.
• Working across business verticals, brands, and functions to support the implementation of all priority cross-company marketing initiatives (i.e., ''Symphony priorities'')
• Supporting linear and digital trafficking for all Symphony priorities; liaising with cross-brand scheduling teams to ensure the timely delivery of instructions and assets
• Tracking campaign performance by pulling linear and digital reporting
• Agenda and materials management for weekly Symphony meetings
• Assisting with deck building for marketing plan presentations to CEO, NBCUniversal and other top Comcast NBCUniversal executives
• Supporting planning and logistics for key Symphony meetings and annual executive Marketing Council Retreat
• Updating and maintaining operational documents and distribution lists
• Reviewing, approving, and tracking media billings against annual budget
• Coordinating recurring Media Strategy meetings and summits
• Related experience in project or asset management or campaign administration.
• Proven high proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint. Ability to craft creative presentations with clear narratives is a plus.
• Experience in document development and design is a plus.
• Ability to work under deadline pressures with minimal supervision and a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to drive tasks to completion.
• Passion for and familiarity with media, entertainment, and technology industries
• High-level understanding of NBCUniversal businesses across cable and broadcast entertainment, news, sports, film, theme parks, streaming, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in media, marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Skilled in building clear, concise, and well-designed PowerPoint presentations
• Self-starter with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects independently
• Adept and resourceful problem-solver with ability to learn on the job
• Forward-thinker who proactively identifies opportunities to offer solutions
• Calm and collected under pressure and in fast-paced environment
• Strong personal judgment and ability to maintain confidential information
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjn77w-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.