NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
At Peacock, we know life is complicated but believe entertainment shouldn't be. We envision a more human streaming experience that embraces the entertainment you love. Backed by 100+ years of NBCUniversal legacy, we know how to entertain. We combine this legacy with an insatiable itch for innovation, embracing the data and technologies that challenge the status quo. Our team is never done obsessing over how best to deliver excellence across television, film, sports, news, and more.
This ambition is a group effort. As challengers at heart, our secret weapon is our talented team of big thinkers, data-driven drivers of growth and innovation. We start by putting people first, embracing empathy and compassion to create a more dynamic, more fulfilling workplace and a better, more enjoyable product. As a company, we embrace the power of transparency and inclusion. We know the best idea can come from anywhere, so we're committed to creating an organization where we act as one and put ego aside. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through trust, teamwork, and talent.
The Public Relations Coordinator will administratively and operationally assist the Vice President of Publicity and provide support to the publicity team.
• Assist with PR efforts across the publicity slate
• Maintain talent lists, contact sheets, databases, press recaps and clips
• Provide administrative assistance to the team as needed, including calendars, attending meetings, taking project notes, covering local press ops/events and more
• Book talent travel including flights, hotels and cars and create detailed, personalized itineraries, coordinate glam services
• Assist team with events, shoots and appearances
• Assist in the production of events including press tours, screenings, industry panels, awards shows and other company/industry events
• Process and reconcile invoices, purchasing card and expenses in a timely manner
• Other related duties as assigned by management
• Minimum of one year of relevant industry work or internship experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Able to discreetly handle highly confidential information
• Willing to work unanticipated overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Self-motivated and able to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of duties
• Possesses a high level of organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic and reliable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of all basic office equipment & software
• Professional phone skills and etiquette
• Motivated with long-term interest in television and talent communications
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong financial management skills
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8x736-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.