Freelance Coordinator - Olympic & Digital Operations
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated end date of mid-March 2022; unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Olympic Digital Operations Coordinator will work in tandem with the Olympic Operations team as well as the Olympic Digital team on managing tasks pertaining to the At Home Effort, including the NBC Sports Headquarters in Stamford, CT, along with any domestic extension locations for the 2022 Winter Olympic Games. Tasks include, but are not limited to; attending internal planning meetings, tracking follow up action items, extensive database management in regards to facilities, digital manpower, and all aspects of logistical planning in preparation of and through the conclusion of the Beijing Olympic Games.
• Assist with communicating important travel and work location information to travelers and Stamford based Olympic Staff. In addition, prepare Games Time personnel with appropriate equipment, resources, credentials and supplies
• Work with the Olympic Operations team as well as the Digital team in long term planning: tracking and execution on all incoming and outbound documentation (production plans and facility requirements)
• Work closely with Director of Olympic Operations organizing logistics
• Assist and support the Digital team's recruitment effort with support via internal database
• Initiate and maintain relationships with personnel, while serving as a main point of contact throughout the Olympic on-boarding process
• Act as a day-to-day liaison between multiple teams (Including Games Event Management, Engineering, Production and Studio teams)
• 3+ years Production coordination experience in television, live or corporate events required
• Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Proven ability to assess priorities, adapt to face-paced environments and take direction from multiple people
• Innate assertiveness as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite environment, desktop publishing and ability to master in-house database systems (strong administrative skills are key, CRM experience beneficial)
• Willingness to work long hours, weekends and overnight shifts (during Games Time) as needed
• Position is based in Stamford, Connecticut. Willingness to travel if applicable
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to effectively and quickly problem solve and handle stressful and time sensitive situations
• Ability to build relationships across diverse departments is key to having success with those departments
• College Degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm126x-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.