The Programming Coordinator position schedules and traffics E! short form digital video content to our websites and distribution partners. NOTE: This is a Thursday - Monday workweek, with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off as a ''weekend.'' Hours are 2:30-11:30pm.
• Write metadata, edit text and publish shortform content appearing on internal sites for E! as well as numerous external partner sites, focusing on news content which requires a quick turnaround.
• Tweet about News Videos, optimize network content on Youtube
• Schedule and traffic full episodes from the E! network to authenticated streaming and various partner sites by scheduling content, working with external partners, preparing metadata, ensuring delivery and more.
• Schedule, manage and traffic E! content for Video On Demand partners.
• Assist in daily publishing of other content, including full episodes to select partners.
• Serve as a liaison between New Media Programming team and various Production teams which supply content to traffic to all partners as needed.
• This is a Thursday - Monday workweek, with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off as a ''weekend.'' The hours of this position are 2:30-11:30pm.
• Some weekend and alternative hours will be needed during special events (i.e. Red Carpet Season)
• Bachelor's degree
• • Possess strong writing & copy-editing skills and be detail-oriented.
Interested candidates must submit a resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Strong knowledge of new media, digital video, Youtube and Twitter.
• Strong copyediting skills
• Detail-oriented when composing monthly and weekly digital planners.
• Have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently, juggle multiple tasks and deliver under tight deadlines.
• Know how to communicate effectively and positively with production team members and other departments at NBCUniversal
• Advanced knowledge of entertainment and pop culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5o4x-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.