New York, NY
• Reports directly to the Manager of Network Operations and Strategy, Entertainment Group (WT)
• Assist the department with all administrative needs by maintaining & updating various files & folders as needed.
• Track/ order all closed captioning, SAP, LAS, VDS needs for acquired and original series working with the NOC to ensure all files are delivered on time.
• Check logs for weekly ELG original programming working with commercial ops to adjust the breaks as needed
• Pull quarterly VDS report working with the Manager of the department to make sure we are on track to air the minimum hours required per the FCC mandate.
• Answer OTTO generated s creening reports for Originals and Acquired content. Working with the team to capture and request all formatting notes.
• Communicate and check monthly VOD mad id's
• Submit all Snap invoices and update production budget tracker
• Send department recaps and agendas (onboarding calls and missing list calls)
• Pull and distribute Movie and Series usage reports
• Bachelor's degree in communications, television or internship in related field
• Minimum 1-year experience working in programming or operations
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail, strong communication & organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6px39-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.