The Multiplatform Planning Coordinator will be scheduling and coordinating promotional assets to support linear programming on NBC Cable Entertainment & Sports. The coordinator will support the overall planning strategies and help generate brand awareness by ensuring that all priorities for marketing and programming are being efficiently promoted across linear On-Air. The coordinator must be skilled in organizing and planning with the ability to hit hard deadlines, troubleshoot and pivot at a moment's notice.
• Help maximize viewership by strategically planning and scheduling promos to maximize reach and frequency
• Plan according to Programming priorities, understand premiere plans, rollout and stunt strategies
• Operate promo optimizer system and analyze data to ensure all campaign goals are met
• Maintain and update accurate data in on-air scheduling system
• Plan and schedule cross channel/symphony priorities, including regular Peacock, Entertainment, and Sports campaigns
• Communicate closely with counterparts across the Multiplatform Planning team, relaying promo priorities and scheduling nuances
• Compile & Reconcile on-air schedules for post campaign analysis; pull post-log reports
• Troubleshooting and problem solving, working with all teams to investigate and resolve format discrepancies, missing promos/tags for scheduling needs
• Collaboration across multiple teams, staying up to date with everchanging priorities in a fast-paced environment, track schedule changes, creative revisions, etc., and update all respective documents and teams as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, science, research, film, television or related field
• 1+ years of experience working in Multiplatform Media Planning and/or Paid Media
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
• Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills & communication skills
• Excellent quality control abilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changes
• Ability to work in multiple timelines concurrently
• Ability to problem solve and find solutions to timely issues
• Self-starter, proactive, resourceful
• Marketing, Media Planning and/or Promo Scheduling experience a strong plus
• Knowledge of Programming and On Demand
• Strong interest in promotions, advertising and television
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnyny-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.