NBCUniversal is looking for a strategist to join its NBC Entertainment Marketing division. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Strategy, this person will support the Brand Strategy and Consumer Engagement team by assisting with show strategy and consumer marketing campaign initiatives, managing day-to-day marketing support functions for managers, coordinating multiple assignments and marketing projects, and serving as department liaison communicating with internal NBC divisions. The Brand Strategy and Consumer Engagement team works cross-functionally across multiple disciplines outside of Marketing, including Research, Production, and Programming, and plays a critical role in establishing the foundation of all NBC Entertainment show marketing campaigns.
• Support the Marketing Strategy team with show strategy development by maintaining workback plan of deliverables and the upkeep of the Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement internal Roadmap for upcoming shows
• Liaise with internal marketing team members (i.e., Media, Social, PR, Research, etc.) and agency counterparts to ensure alignment across all teams for show strategies
• Request show consumption data and program research from Consumer and Cross Platform Research and Insights teams
• Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent, and competitive environment
• Participate in brainstorms and discussions aiding in the strategic development and marketing tactics for NBC Entertainment shows
• Report to the VP and Sr. Manager of Marketing Strategy to conduct team status updates and communicate progress for pending deliverables
• Conduct administrative tasks for the team such as taking meeting notes, organizing team/department meetings, compiling team meeting agendas, , distributing documents, and maintaining share drive folder upkeep
• Engage with the Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement team on NBCU cross-company marketing initiatives, including but not limited to assisting in tracking and planning campaign launches and tentpole tactics
• Provide support for the planning, implementation, and execution of show strategy and related tasks
• Produce recaps of post campaign executions and analysis
• Manage tasks related to strategy agencies expense budget, including processing and tracking all vendor invoices for payment, new vendor set-up, managing department related expenses
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ administrative or applicable experience in marketing, advertising, promotions, or television/entertainment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Apple applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Keynote) and proficiency in both PC and Mac
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel
• Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Strong interest in marketing, entertainment, and digital media. Love of television, a plus!
• Must be social media savvy with a good grasp of the latest digital trends including social and mobile apps
• Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
• Positive attitude and a self-starter with the ability to quickly problem solve
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbezxk-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.