What is One Platform Marketing? We are a team applauded for our strategic thinking and storytelling, as we develop cohesive integrated marketing programs for brands leveraging NBCUniversal's vast portfolio of networks, platforms, parks, and partners.
The One Platform Marketing (OPM) team believes that winning together is always better than winning alone. We lead with empathy and embrace our unique points of view, diverse backgrounds, and personal passions to motivate and inspire us. Our one-of-a-kind spirit is demonstrated in the creativity, enthusiasm, and perseverance we bring to our work every day – which is why we love Mondays as much as Fridays!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the OPM team in the development and implementation of 360 marketing strategies and creative solutions for brand partners across the Movie Studio, Retail, Financial, Beverage, Insurance and Pharmaceutical advertising categories.
You will be guided in crafting proposals, working closely with our Creative and Development teams to support multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic, syndication), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initiatives. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop strategy and storytelling skills as you navigate portfolio solutions, as well as leadership and professional development skills for future growth.
• Support and contribute to the development of integrated ad sales marketing strategies, that will be implemented across multi-channel and multi-platform initiatives
• Cultivate relationships and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal partners: sales, creative teams, design, and research
• Participate in strategic brainstorming and sales ascertainment meetings
• • Work with all NBCU creative teams to ensure message consistency and deliverables are met by all internal partners for OPM campaigns
• Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
• Become an expert regarding NBCU's networks, programming and capabilities
• Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights, ad sales marketplace trends and potential growth areas
• Organize client-related materials: i.e., timelines, calendars, etc.
• Manage OPM status documents, trackers and support with other administrative needs on a project-by-project basis
• Input and update projects on Monday.com, SharePoint, Salesforce and other systems
• Author all meetings where a VP/Director/Manager acts as lead
• Manage communications with internal teams, such as Legal, Ad Ops and Research
• Support administration of invoice process and work directly with Ad Sales Finance and Sales to manage client billing for activations upon completion
• Assist in other general administrative support as requested, i.e., create meeting agendas, distribute meeting recap notes, etc .
• Manage Added Value including attaining turnkey assets, providing availability of sponsorships, and executing stand-alone tagged tune-ins and billboards
• Assist with aircheck clipping and maintaining timelines for executing partnerships
• Participate in partnership recap decks (i.e., deck frameworks, pulling imagery)
• 1-2+ years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background OR Senior Level executive support
• Skilled in PowerPoint presentations and other MS Office programs – Outlook/ Word/ Excel
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY office with hybrid workforce schedule
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Four-year degree (B.A., B.S) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Team oriented: Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Entrepreneurial spirit: Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop a path forward
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with internal partners (sales, creative teams, design and research) and external media agencies and advertisers
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
• Prior experience with Monday.com and Salesforce a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46811-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.