NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
At Peacock, we know life is complicated but believe entertainment shouldn't be. We envision a more human streaming experience that embraces the entertainment you love. Backed by 100+ years of NBCUniversal legacy, we know how to entertain. We combine this legacy with an insatiable itch for innovation, embracing the data and technologies that challenge the status quo. Our team is never done obsessing over how best to deliver excellence across television, film, sports, news, and more.
This ambition is a group effort. As challengers at heart, our secret weapon is our talented team of big thinkers, data-driven drivers of growth and innovation. We start by putting people first, embracing empathy and compassion to create a more dynamic, more fulfilling workplace and a better, more enjoyable product. As a company, we embrace the power of transparency and inclusion. We know the best idea can come from anywhere, so we're committed to creating an organization where we act as one and put ego aside. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through trust, teamwork, and talent.
Coordinator, Growth Marketing, Peacock (West Coast)
• Support Audience Development team in areas of Cross-Portfolio Promotion, CRM, On-Platform Promo and More
• Collaborate and liaise with greater Growth Marketing team as well as key stakeholders across Peacock and NBCUniversal
• Manage asset requests, collection, and workflow for Cross-Portfolio Promotions
• Take and distribute meeting notes and action items
• Maintain and organize files, decks, trackers, and documents for GLM team
• Manage calendar and schedule meetings for five Growth & Lifecycle Marketing Team Leads including rooms booking and coordinating with other admins.
• Organize team building events and opportunities
• Assist with office management and admin needs (ordering supplies and snacks, liaising with facilities / IT / office services teams, assisting with new hire onboarding, organizing team events, etc)
• Assist with special and ad hoc projects
• Experience leveraging collaborative tools (Slack, AirTable, Outlook, Sharepoint, etc.)
• Experience working with presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
• Experience working within an office environment and knowledge of meeting and scheduling etiquette
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Strong business ethics, including the ability to work in a highly confidential work space
• Knowledge of and interest in pop-culture, entertainment and television, and how it relates as a business
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative; self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint (a must).
• A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9k75z-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.