The Coordinator, Digital Product & QA/QC is responsible for helping drive initiatives that will continuously improve our approach towards testing in order to meet NBCUniversal International's goals in the LATAM region. You will work alongside the digital product team and developers to test and deliver the next generation of our product to the international community. As the QA Coordinator you will review and analyze system requirements, while keeping a user's perspective in mind; You will be responsible for translating these requirements into test cases, identifying defects, and driving them to resolution. Ideally, the candidate will possess a drive for thinking creatively to resolve complex problems and enjoy contributing to solutions. This role will be involved in monitoring all platforms and devices to ensure the product is being delivered as intended.
• Provide quality assurance for UniversalPlus and related websites or applications on all devices.
• Execute manual test cases, report defects, and maintain regression suite for web and mobile applications.
• Experience creating automation tests for mobile and web.
• Responsible for refining and managing UniversalPlus's QA process to ensure the delivery of high-quality, error-free deliverables.
• Provides technical support in a timely and professional manner across all performance related platforms and systems.
• Responsible for monitoring and providing critical troubleshooting for all sites and devices to ensure releases are being delivered as intended.
• Ensure that new features that are slated for implementation will be incorporated in a timely manner and integrated into the regression scripts.
• Identifying, reporting, and tracking product defects, as well as addressing the need for additional product functionality in a clear and concise form.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Perform post deployment validation testing.
• Collaboration with stakeholders, developers, and product to ensure transparent communication.
• Some on call support is required for after-hours product emergencies.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
• 2+ years' experience working with a Media, Advertising or TV industry
• Language: Fluent in Spanish & English.
• Additional Job Requirements
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
• Novice to intermediate level of experience with automation or performance testing tools such as Selenium and WebDriverIO.
• Postman or other API testing experience.
• Familiarity with JIRA and the Atlassian suite of tools.
• Desire to build and evolve automation and development skills.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
• Knowledge of the OTT ecosystem.
• Innovative thinker with acute awareness of managing competing initiatives.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to set and self-manage goals, deadlines and multiple assignments concurrently in a project-based environment.
• Familiarity with emerging video and mobile product landscape.
• Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw468-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.