Global Brand Marketing Coordinator
Universal City, CA
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting the SVP Creative Strategy and Research in all aspects of worldwide market research, traditional and digital media, consumer analytics and marketing strategies. Will assist in strategy and research projects. Administrative duties will include managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling travel arrangements and other duties as assigned.
• Assist the SVP in strategy and research projects. Create ad testing summaries, conduct data entry and analysis, track changes in creative materials, and other research as assigned.
• Synthesize and share research findings with other teams in the marketing department as needed.
• Help maintain and update all databases used for analytical reports and projects studio-wide. Said documents are used to keep marketing messages and tactics in unison to maximize box office.
• Maintain proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work, including maintaining the team's extensive Dropbox/One Drive folders.
• Manage schedule and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars, balancing the demands of high-level filmmakers and studio heads, and work with other team assistants to anticipate any problems and conflicts in advance.
• Coordinate travel schedules and arrangements, collect required travel documentation
• Prepare and process expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines. Ensure the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to corporate credit card.
• Assist other department members as necessary.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in a media research or analytical environment
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Excel
• Knowledge of all basic regression modeling required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (strong writings skills are essential)
• Initiative - Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
• Detailed-Oriented - Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
• Organization - In order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and execution of work
• Confidentiality - Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially