Global Brand Marketing Coordinator
Universal City, CA
The Coordinator, One Platform Creative Development for NBC Entertainment is part of the Creative Partnerships team, an in-house agency that develops and produces content that seamlessly connects an advertiser's marketing goals with NBCU intellectual property.
The Department Coordinator, Creative Partnerships @ NBCU - NBC, assists all team members by managing the day-to-day maintenance of the office as well as performs the duties of the department's executive assistant and support the development, production and rollout of content campaigns. Reporting to the Executive Producer, this team member is the essential support to keep this busy office running and creative team focused and on deadline.
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Providing front desk support to all guests and clients including drive-on's, directions, and greetings.
• Maintain and facilitate ordering all office supplies, machine support, tech support including IT and phone support.
• Liaise with facilities and other outside departments as it pertains to the work environment, overseeing all requests and see them through to completion.
• Onboard all new hires and freelance vendors with orientation and invoice information. Track freelance hours and payroll.
• Plan and coordinate of events, lunches, team & client meetings and team offsites.
• Keep the entire office and kitchen clean, maintained, and organized.
• Distribute all outgoing and incoming mail and maintain shipping supplies.
• Manage the department budget including the processing and tracking of all invoices, wire transfers, check requests as well as setting up all vendors.
• Manage department's quarterly projections and other financial reports as required.
• Assist the Executive Producer through development, production and rollout of content campaigns.
• Manage incoming writeup requests, track process and archive creative treatments.
• Curate and vet talent recommendations based on request parameters.
• Oversee talent engagement (travel, social posts, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional work experience
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work on site in Universal City, CA
• Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Thrives in fast-paced, creative and high-pressure environment
• Self-starter that can work both independently and as part of a team
• Interest in the creative development process
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Photoshop
• Proficiency with cloud-based team workflows and project management systems