Marketing Specialist, Creative Partnerships
New York, NY
The Client Strategy Coordinator will help support the Client Strategy team by creating, tracking, and managing materials, proposals and presentations for our leading clients across the NBCUniversal portfolio. The position will support the day-to-day activities and our partnerships with Client Partnerships, sales, marketing and other teams to drive revenue, innovation and grow our clients' businesses.
• Work with Client Partnerships and other teams (marketing, sales, AdSmart, D2C, etc.) to create, develop and manage materials, proposals and presentations.
• Track industry/client news / earnings and highlight important insights and opportunities for internal leadership and our clients.
• Support the creation of presentations and assist in the development of regular reporting and process documents.
• Coordinate and collaborate, as needed, with clients, sales, marketing, production, technology development, creative, editorial, legal, and product teams to support the clients' businesses.
• Create and manage tracking documents for internal distribution/communication.
• Administrative responsibilities, including meeting coordination, note taking, weekly newsletter creation & administration, presentation design, systems management and migration, project tracking, etc.
• Conduct marketplace and category/client spend analysis to understand trends, white space and other client / category opportunities
• Develop knowledge of the entire NBCUniversal portfolio.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience (including internships) at an agency, media company, sales organization or similar organization.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Interest in advertising/media, consumer insights, and business
• Excellent writing skills including presentation development
• Outstanding reading comprehension skills
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Passionate about the television and digital media space