The Coordinator, Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement responsibilities will include team support of consumer marketing campaign initiatives, managing day-to-day marketing support functions for managers, coordinating multiple assignments and marketing projects, and serving as department liaison communicating with internal NBC divisions. This position supports the Brand Strategy & Consumer Engagement team.
• Coordinate and assist in multiple assignments and projects around the development of marketing strategy, brand marketing, and consumer engagement initiatives
• Engage with brand team on NBCU cross-company marketing initiatives, including but not limited to assisting in tracking and planning campaign launches and tentpole tactics
• Provide support for the planning, implementation, and execution of consumer engagement promotions, activations, and partnerships (e.g. researching competitive landscape, brainstorming activation campaigns, and managing overall events calendar)
• Produce recaps and maintain records of promotional events and cross-company campaigns
• Maintain cross-department assignment sheets and brand strategy project tracker for shows
• Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
• Support the brand strategy team and cross-departmental calendar, including coordinating and organizing meetings, compiling team meeting agendas, creating weekly and monthly show team meetings, and maintaining organization across the team
• In addition to arranging departmental meetings and events, reconciling department expenses, preparing internal and external distributions and correspondence
• Manage tasks related to the department budget, including processing and tracking all vendor invoices for payment, new vendor set-up, managing department related expenses
• Liaise between department and outside agencies for various meetings/presentations.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum two years administrative or applicable experience in marketing, advertising, promotions, or television/entertainment and previous experience covering an executive desk
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Apple applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Keynote) and proficiency in both PC and Mac
• Ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization.
• Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Strong interest in marketing, entertainment and digital media. Love of television, a plus!
• Must be social media savvy with a good grasp of the latest digital trends including social and mobile apps
• Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel
• Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
• Positive attitude and a self-starter with the ability to quickly problem solve
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm58om-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.