The Coordinator Brand Marketing will provide project support for the Theatrical Brand Marketing and Franchise Management teams.
• Manage and maintain the distribution of confidential film assets, strategy and marketing materials across internal and external partners/stakeholders. Requires utmost discretion.
• Assist in the development of worldwide sales presentation materials for Universal Pictures film properties as well as serve as point person to upload materials to deliver to the global team. Requires strong proficiency in Keynote & PowerPoint creativity and skills.
• Manage the logistics for cross-departmental filmmaker meetings and executive presentations. Collaborate with studio colleagues in the creation and aggregation of presentation materials in tandem with the Manager and Director.
• Partner with the department assistant in scheduling physical and virtual room preparation.
• On an as needed basis, contribute to partner pitches in presentation talking points and delivery for one-off meetings.
• Attend regular team and cross-divisional meetings to relay department updates and aggregate next steps and notes.
• Play a key role in creative brainstorming with direct team on film specific initiatives.
• Work with VP and Director to help track projects and budget via trackers and milestone calendars.
• 1+ administrative assistant experience
• 1+ relevant Marketing experience
• Efficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d21ev6-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.