PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
TODAY Digital, the multiplatform arm of America's favorite morning show, is looking for a Commerce Deals Coordinator to manage our Shop TODAY Deals program. In this role, you will be the communication nexus between the TODAY Deals producers, the TODAY Deals brands and the TODAY Deals website. We are looking for a highly organized individual to field inquiries from brands and help new and existing partners through the application process. From there, you will shepherd brands through the onboarding process, relay information from the producers to the retail team, and run point with legal and standards.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and be able to coordinate with many different departments at one time. This role will work closely with the TODAY Deals Editor and Senior Director of Commerce for Shop TODAY. They will report into the Shop TODAY Commerce Analyst.
• Work with the info center to run brands through legal
• File and track all products through the vetting process for Steals and Deals, 'At Home TODAY with Jill Martin' and other TODAY Deals initiatives
• Shepard the products in a timely manner from info center to legal/standards and then to appropriate producer
• Field incoming inquiries and send requirement one sheet and application for consideration
• Screen incoming inquiries to eliminate categories that don't fit the TODAY brand
• Vet completed pitch applications
• Ensure that graphics, edit and audience development have everything they need
• 1+ years in ad sales, marketing, or ecommerce a plus
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage many different tasks at one time
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work across
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx0p2-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.