Do you love pop culture and entertainment news? Do you have a passion for organization, management, and research? E! News is looking for a Clearance Coordinator that will help schedule, track, and deliver creative content assets around a variety of topics including entertainment news, human interest, and celebrity features. Reporting to the Clearance Manager, as well as working closely with our Editorial teams and the shows partners, this role will be responsible for administrative support for a large entertainment news show.
This position requires the ability to work collaboratively with a small team to ensure all editorial needs, clearance risks and costs are communicated efficiently and executed flawlessly. Ability to work with producers and their support teams while addressing production objectives are a necessity. This position will execute data management and research using numerous subscriptions and clearance resources at the direction of the Clearance Manager.
• Identify and clear photos and videos for productions and digital often under tight deadlines.
• Work with industry contacts/subscription agencies to negotiate fees and help secure appropriate rights.
• Provide assistance and support to Clearance Managers including tracking usage in segments.
• Utilize internet and other research techniques to gather photo, video clip and graphic elements.
• Identify any clearance, copyright and standards restrictions for requested elements.
• Contact story subjects/ guests to secure rights and clearances for videos, images, etc.
• Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, providing backup support to the Graphics Coordinator.
• Highly detail-oriented team player.
• 1+ years in a job experienced with identifying and clearing photos and videos
• College degree.
• Extensive knowledge of TV, film, music, sports, pop culture and current events personalities and ability to identify individuals.
• Familiarity with content and functionality of various social media platforms.
• Working knowledge of Outlook Office, FileMaker Pro, digital asset management, ACDSee, and iNews preferred.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzj1z1-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.