The Casting Coordinator will support the EVP of Casting for NBCUniversal Entertainment Content and serve as office liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Manage phones, calendar & contact management with internal and external parties
• Manage expenses and coordinate travel
• Interface with creative executives, talent agents and managers on a regular basis and therefore professionalism and great customer service is needed.
• Complete other development and administrative duties as assigned
• 1+ years work experience in Television Programming and/or casting
• Excellent communication skills
• Creative individual with strong interest in entertainment and casting
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnj3jo-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.