NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Casting Coordinator will report to the SVP, Casting & Talent for NBCU's Entertainment Content Group and will support talent aspects of NBC, Peacock, E!, Bravo, Oxygen True Crime, Syfy, USA, Universal Kids & Syndication Studios.
• Manage heavy phones, calendar & contact management
• Manage expenses and coordinate travel
• Support Scripted and Unscripted talent efforts for the NBCU Entertainment Content group
• Develop relationships with talent and their representatives
• Create Talent presentations for internal use, utilizining photo and video assets
• Must be familiar with editing/trimming video
• Manage tracking & stay up to date on the status of talent for projects across the scripted space
• Complete other casting and administrative duties as assigned
• Be familiar with casting software such as castit, breakdown express, eco cast, etc.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ year of industry experience
• Working knowledge of Canva, Keynote, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Professional phone skills, organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills
• Experience supporting executives
• Willing and able to attend casting and talent related events after hours and/or on weekends
• Previous talent experience with a casting office, network, studio, production company, talent booking company preferred
• Love of pop culture and up-to-date on trends
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable and professional when working with talent
• Experience in unscripted tetelevision and/or digital content, ideally from a talent or development standpoint
• Team player who works well with others, exhibits flexibility, is passionate about talent, scripted and unscripted content, the entertainment industry, an avid TV watcher, and a strategic thinker
• Ability to work with and manage expectations of individuals with widely varying personalities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high energy environment
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $50,000 - $55,000.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmy133-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.