Executive Assistant To The Chairman
Universal City, CA
The Casting Coordinator will provide administrative support to two Casting executives at NBC Entertainment, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community. This position is based in Universal City, CA but will start as working remotely.
• General administrative support including but not limited to: answering a high volume phone, heavy calendar scheduling, filing, copying, arranging drive-ons, planning all travel arrangements
• Coordinate general meetings, maintain scripts, production schedules, session sheets, cast lists, master lists and all other casting related documents for all shows
• Interface with all levels of NBCU as well assist in communication with talent agencies, management companies, casting directors and the creative community at large on a daily basis
• Edit and upload actor materials such as auditions, demos, etc via Handbrake, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Quicktime, Cast-It
• Conduct research on request and maintain general awareness of industry players, trends, casting notices and as well as the competitive landscape
• Maintain positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1 year of administrative experience that includes handling heavy phones, typing, distribution and problem solving
• Minimum 1 year experience in the Entertainment Industry
• Minimum 1 year working experience with MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and knowledge of databases
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, WebEx and Zoom is preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Discretion and the ability to deal with confidential information
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across multiple arenas to achieve goals
• Multi-task oriented and excellent time-management skills
• Love of actors and the desire to get to know their work by going to theater, comedy clubs, showcases, etc.
• A sensitivity towards the actor and the audition process
• Flexible, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff.