The Campaign Manager is the lead for managing digital assets and campaign execution for all Digital campaigns throughout their lifetime. Primary day-to-day focus will be acquiring digital assets, analyzing campaign placements, ensuring campaigns are accurately executed, and reviewing reporting to ensure every aspect of the campaign is delivering as expected. The Campaign Manager is also responsible for any troubleshooting and additional ad-hoc reporting requests.
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with Digital Sales and Planning teams to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy problem-solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team. This role will work with Programmatic team, stewarding Programmatic Guaranteed and Private Marketplace deals.
• Communicate efficiently with internal teams and external ad agencies to obtain and manage digital assets throughout the pre- and post-launch process
• Advise on any spec adjustments needed to received assets to meet NBCU requirements
• Lead weekly meetings with cross-functional teams (Sales, Planning, Inventory) to ensure alignment on plans and initiatives
• Troubleshoot campaign advertisement issues
• Work in tandem with offshore team on trafficking campaigns
• Provide leadership and guidance to offshore and onshore specialists on new process
• Accurately create launch docs and traffic placements in the ad server
• Assign and manage tasks submitted to Off Shore team extension.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Experience with the Programmatic ecosystem: DSPs, SSPs, RTB
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated team player
• Detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (Google Ad Manager, Freewheel, Workbench)
• Familiarity with a front-end order management system preferred (Operative.One)
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz1w5n-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.