The NBCUniversal Ad Sales Planning & Monetization team is seeking a Campaign Manager in support of our NBCU/Sky global initiatives. A passionate, well-organized, and highly effective individual is sought to join our global effort. This new role will be responsible for managing day-to-day account management and developing global advertiser relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as primary lead for RFPs and proposals for all global campaigns across NBCU, including linear, digital, and advanced advertising
• Work with all internal departments (Finance, Research, Marketing, Operations, etc.) on the development and execution of all media campaigns
• Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for NBCUniversal and Sky
• Monitor campaigns throughout flight to ensure delivery and handle post-campaign reporting to ensure correct billing
• Work closely with planning management to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
• Work closely with global sales team on understanding client objectives, while acting as lead expert on NBCU domestic business
• Maintenance of campaign details in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting
• Manage client relationships and deliver superior customer service
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience in media planning and account service
• Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organizational, time, detail-oriented, project-management, and people-management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and with the sales and planning teams across the organization
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• Previous experience in advertising sales media planning or at a media company; Global media experience desired
• Familiarity with media planning/reporting systems preferred
• Ideal candidate is a proactive individual who possesses the ability to take initiative on open-ended issues
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r108qy-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.