New York, NY
Duties and Responsibilities
Support Sales Enablement and NBCUniversal's National Ad Sales in development and execution of the Ad Sales processes.
• Support the existing NBC Ad Sales process for One Platform selling
• Collaborate with sales, marketing, research, finance and sales operations leaders on ad sales process enhancements. Validate proposed enhancements, evaluate technologies to support enhancements, and work with IT to implement changes.
• Best practice sharing with co-workers on Sales Enablement team
• Support evaluation of current capability ROI, usage and partner impacts
• Ensure accuracy of Ad Sales data (accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc.).
• Execute data quality and data validation activities on a regular basis, including automatic and manual data cleansing
• Ensure security and sharing settings are accurate for designated Salesforce users (role hierarchies, sharing rules, public groups, etc.).
• Respond to support tickets – research and rectify any issues
• Modify documentation as needed for supported properties. This includes changes to templates, training materials, quick reference guides, etc.
• Remain current on vendor enhancements as new releases are introduced.
• Help maintain third party vendor relationships and handle access for users across the portfolio
• Research new technologies, trends and software in customer relationship management
• Field process questions and research issues like client/agency reassignments, deal/opportunity ownership changes, incentive compensation issues, invoice assignment, etc.
• Work with Application access team to manage new hires and terminations for designated teams
• Deliver training for new hires and on new capabilities as they are introduced.
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Experience successfully communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Proven facilitation skills and ability to work with multi-functional teams (business and IT)
• Proven ability to be both strategic and tactical.
• Must be highly organized and maintain attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to think proactively and manage multiple projects
• Must be comfortable with technology and learning new systems/technical skills
• Advanced Excel skills a plus
• Salesforce Experience is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7mxx-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.