TODAY Digital, the multiplatform arm of America's favorite morning show, is looking for a Branded Commerce Editor to manage our paid commerce content to support the editorial and partnerships teams.
This person will be responsible for developing and executing revenue-driving custom editorial content for our affiliate partners, including pitching, assigning, editing and optimizing the content. The ideal candidate will have a mix of editorial, social media and analytical skills with a firm understanding of managing multi-platform branded content.
This candidate should have the ability to ideate creative, multiplatform branded shoppable content across a wide range of product categories. They should be able to use data and analytics to drive editorial decisions, collaborate with the social media team to execute commerce-driven campaigns and ensure all deliverables are timely, on-strategy and in line with the Shop TODAY brand and voice.
• Support the partnerships team by developing custom affiliate content, including social media activations, for paid brand partners
• Pitch, assign, edit and all branded multi-platform commerce content for Shop TODAY in close collaboration with the editorial team
• Analyze content performance and optimize based on SEO recommendations, affiliate partnerships and commerce opportunities
• Work with the editorial and audience development teams to develop best practices for branded commerce content, from SEO strategies to conversion-driving tactics
• Collaborate with editors to plan campaigns alongside the Shop TODAY editorial calendar, including tentpole events and larger-scale projects
• Serve as an internal resource on longer-term commerce initiatives, sharing best practices with the editorial team
• 2-3 years of editing experience, preferably within the
commerce or branded content space
• Background using SEO, social and affiliate revenue data
to inform content creation
• Demonstrated ability to create and package branded
content for social and web
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and excellent
verbal/written communication skills
• Interest in shopping trends and discovering new products
that will resonate with TODAY readers
• Familiarity with content analytics tools (Chartbeat,
DOMO) and affiliate marketing platforms (Skimlinks,
Amazon, Impact, Rakuten, etc.) a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xwq7-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.